Antique Sheet Music Flourishes

Thursday 3 February 2011

Welcome to my Boudoir    
I just had to share my latest purchases for my bedroom, my own personal space.  Some months ago I stumbled across a mail order company based in my home town of Doncaster and discovered that they also have a showroom.  The company sell Vintage and Fench style home furnishings.  I have to visit as often as possible because it is my favourite place to shop.    This sign will take pride of place on my bedroom door  

My other favourite piece is my Mannequin.  This was my first purchase from Melody Maison and an item that I have always desired.   It fits very well into my black, gold and cream colour scheme.  I will share more photos of my Boudoir at a later date.  Watch this space.

Aileen

No comments:

Post a Comment