Antique Sheet Music Flourishes

Thursday, 4 August 2011

My bargain buys
Well the holiday season is upon us and I have taken time out to go on various shopping expeditions in search of items old and new for my home.  I took a trip to Hemswell Antiques Centre and came across these gorgeous side tables which match my new lounge scheme perfectly, they were purchased for the bargain price of £10.00 the set,  I could not believe my luck.     
I have  visited local garden centres too in search of plant containers and came across two tall painted aluminium planters at a bargain price of £5.00 each, due to them being damaged and the paint finish scratched.  Of course I could see the potential and bought them for a future project.   
The finished project will be on my site at a future date so don't forget to drop by and take a look.


No comments:

Post a Comment