Antique Sheet Music Flourishes

Sunday, 28 August 2011

Garden Ornaments  
Just in case you have been wondering what I have been getting up to over the summer months I thought I would share with you my 10 minute transformation.  
I had this rather large wall plaque of Tutankhamun in my cellar, which was given to me as a gift and I was unsure where it would fit into my current decor.  I decided to purchase a can of black spray paint and transform it to use as ornamentation in my garden.


Before                                     
I think it looks rather good amongst by garden pots and herbs don't you agree?


2 comments:

  1. It looks fabulous painted black, but I believe that to be Nephertiti or is it Nephertiri(probably didn't spell that right, LOL)I am crazy about Egypt-ology...and it looks definitely female...probably wrong, but...either way...it looks great...nice placement :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love what your doing. Keep up the inspiring work.
    http://sksartell.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete