Antique Sheet Music Flourishes

Sunday, 26 June 2011

Solve your DIY problems
I was browsing the web recently and I came across a site called www.home-jane.co.uk.  A site advertising "a team of professional tradeswomen with all of the skills needed to solve your DIY challenges".  The team of females will tackle everyday jobs such as hanging pictures, shelves, mirrors or undertake larger projects such as a bathroom refit.  Members are qualified  as carpenters, plumbers, electricians, decorators and handywomen.  


I think this is a great idea for those females who are unsure about having tradesmen in their homes and many females would be more comfortable and confident in allowing another female into their home.    


The company are currently trading around the London and Manchester areas but are looking to expand.   I would welcome their expertise in my part of the world or maybe I will take up a new trade and join their team.....

No comments:

Post a Comment