Antique Sheet Music Flourishes

Monday, 2 May 2011

My favourite online shopping sites  
Heart Shaped Single Hook
 I would like to introduce you to the wonderful world of "Bombay Duck" a company based in London.    
Puppy Enamel Frame


 They sell everything from home accessories, door knobs, hooks, storage, photo frames and lighting to eating and entertaining - cake stands, place settings, mugs, tea towels and table accessories to name but a few.    


 All items sold on this site are original and unique with a certain quirkiness about them and a sense of fun. 
Teacup & Teapot Hooks
So if you are on the hunt for home accessories that are a little unusual  and unique don't forgot to visit Bombay Duck.   I am sure you will find something to suit your needs at an affordable price.  

3 comments:

  1. Quite original what Bombay Duck is selling. My husband does the decorating around our house. We'll look it up to see if we find anything interesting.

    Hello from blogfrog

    ReplyDelete
  2. I’m a new follower from BlogFrog. And if you're interested in getting more followers, check the page on my site that lists more than 200 hops… some for each day of the week. Check under the header for the link to that page. I’ve also got a BlogFrog community that focuses on hops, carnivals, and memes. Go to http://theblogfrog.com/1504201 to visit & participate.
    I hope you’ll visit me soon and follow back!
    NCSue

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are fun little items...thanks for sharing! And I'm following you now!

    ReplyDelete